MuscleMath Tuition situated at Bishan, offers JC H2 Math Tuition and O Level Additional Mathematics Tuition for secondary school. Through years of experience, Joshua has helped many students achieve their desired goals for their examinations. Be it helping a student develop basic conceptual understanding or stretching a student to maximize his/her potential, Joshua provides comprehensive guidance for academic and personal growth, leaving no stone unturned.
Our Past Years Result (2019) – JC H2 Maths and A Maths
Why MuscleMath Tuition?
– Every lesson has been tailored over many years to help any student excel in O level Math and JC H2 Math Tuition.
– MuscleMath does not only have one fixed set of materials for every student. Every student is different and students can expect to receive different kinds of materials depending on their needs as assessed by our team of tutors.
– In house tests are conducted to keep track of students and their progressions and class sizes are relatively small to ensure students can learn optimally to save time on individual revision. Many classes are scheduled at different times of the week to ensure students have the flexibility to attend different classes.
– Our centre is a Math specialist centre- O level additional Math and A level H2 Math classes being the primary focus point of the centre. The centre is also located in Bishan and is a 3 minutes walk from the Bishan MRT station. This is to ensure the location of the centre remains as convenient as possible for students with many Junior Colleges and Secondary schools around the area.
– Head Tutor Joshua Tan has many years of experience and has a proven track record of helping many students do well for Amath and H2 Math at the O levels and A levels.
– Material is constantly updated to provide the best notes, summaries and concept sheets available to students possible.
– Head Tutor Joshua Tan is well known among students to provide as much support to his students as required. This means that he is almost always available for free consultations over WhatsApp/text to answer and doubts and queries from students. The team of teachers under him are also closely monitored to provide the very best that is expected of every teacher. Positive testimonials from different schools from all over Singapore.
– 100% of H2 Math students scored a distinction or improved by 4 grades for their A levels (this is even taking into account students who join as late as 3 months before the A levels) and 90% of students scored a B3-A1 for their O levels for Additional Math.